US corporations located in The Netherlands
The Netherlands is an increasingly popular hub for US-based companies. Finance Appointments has a proven track record in sourcing specific skills required for US accounting, reporting and compliance purposes.
Dutch businesses with a registered office in the USA
Are you a Dutch organization with reporting requirements in the USA? We help you find the right accounting, reporting and compliance skills, both on a permanent and interim base.
CPAs with US accounting, reporting & compliance skills
- definition and set up of SOx control framework
- US GAAP conversions and adoption of new accounting standards
- IPO and SPAC readiness and project management
- Finance transformation, systems implementations
- improve level of reporting
- tax accounting consulting
- and more..
- US reporting, financial statements preparing
- review of SEC filings (for foreign SEC registrants)
- US GAAP, Dutch GAAP and IFRS technical accounting
- ICOFR topics, financial controls & policies
- PCAOB and GAAS compliance
- and more..
Please contact us for an investigative video meet or phone call.
Interim and permanent solutions, within reach now
Based on an extensive definition of requirements we contact available and interested specialists in our existing network. Additionally, we offer a direct search model meaning we actively approach candidates via social media. After an in-depth interview and brief, we introduce a shortlist of candidates who all meet the defined requirements. Finally, we guide you and your candidates in the interview process and, in case of a permanent job, during the offering process.
Why Finance Appointments?
- subject matter expert consultants
- USA specialized network
- interim and permanent solutions
- ‘we just try to be terribly good at what we do’