Consolidation & Reporting Manager
Are you an experienced specialist in the area of consolidation & reporting and do you want to be responsible for the accuracy and compliance of internal & external (non) financial reporting ofour client?
Do you like to create meaningful insights for end users and other stakeholders?
And do you like to work in a nice team of professionals to collaborate, add value and learn?
For the Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis (FP&A) department, we are looking for an FP&A controller with a strong affinity for consolidation and reporting. Together with your colleagues in the control team, you will be responsible for preparing consolidated monthly, quarterly and yearly reports. You will also play an important role in developing the management control cycle for ESG (non-financial) information together with our finance excellence team.
We are on a journey to simplify and modernize and improve our way of reporting and supporting processes, based on business needs and working with reporting & analysis tools. You will play an important role in these next steps.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- to analyse financial information regularly provided by segments and business units, making an active contribution to the internal reporting;
- develop and maintain the processes enabling financial reporting to be used both for internal decision making as well as for meeting IFRS accounting requirements;
- prepare meaningful analyses for the Management Team;
- prepare reliable financial data for the group management decisions and provide guidance and
- optimal solutions to daily business issues (valuations, cash flows, taxes, business structures…).
- serve as the point of contact for Group with respect to SAP BPC. To identify new developments in good time and guide external parties in the event of changes to systems, migrations and scheduled change processes;
- keep data in the various systems up to date.
- be a change agent for new developments, including the use of dashboarding
Who are we looking for?
- Graduate from a university of applied sciences in Business Administration, Business Economics or Accountancy at a minimum;
- A RA, CPA or RC qualification;
- 8 to 10 years’ relevant work experience;
- experience with reporting, and an ability to distinguish primary and secondary issues;
- experience with and familiarity with Powerpoint and Excel;
- you are ‘IT/BI savvy’; experience with SAP BPC (and dashboarding) is preferred;
And you are:
- inquisitive; you dare to ask difficult questions and will continue asking questions where others stop;
- a robust, open discussion partner at all levels, both internal and external;
- strong, independent self –starter, as well as collaborative problem solver;
- someone with strong analytical skills who combines their financial expertise with thorough knowledge of the business processes.
What’s in it for you?
You will work in a professional team. We offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for this company. We offer an environment with many opportunities for personal development and excellent career perspective. We offer the flexibility to work remotely and measure performance on delivery. Overall we offer an attractive and great place to work and this company offers its employees employment conditions in line with market conditions.
In addition to a good salary, we offer excellent secondary employment conditions. You join a team where there is an eye for each other. There are also many opportunities to further develop yourself personally and to think along about solutions and innovations for the future.
Your work environment
You will be part of FP&A team that includes around 12 controllers. A diverse, experienced and nice group of people; who help each other in delivering our tasks. Our department supports the Management Team of the division and the Functional Leaders with the management reporting and the preparation of reviews. We have a good oversight on what is happening in the company, can act quick when necessary. The reporting Group and alignment with the external auditor is in scope of this role as well. In this role, you will report to the Director FP&A.