Financial Accounting Advisor
- Manage periodical closings of the entities in scope
- Preparation of local entities financial statements and coordination of the external audit process where applicable to these entities
- Stakeholder management with the BPO partner and FP&A teams,
- Review and improve quality of accounting level
- Communication and relationship management with the local finance teams and finance managers to ensure timely and compliant reporting.
- Further professionalization and streamlining of processes and procedures.
- Assist in projects such as software implementations/ further formalization of the statutory reporting process/ and other projects
- Lease accounting projects
- Strong professional, knowledge of accounting & accounting processes
- Has spent 5-10 years with big 4 and is currently at Manager level or holds similar experience in a commercial business
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Dynamic person who is energized by change
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knows how to get things done through people
- Good at project management and is result driven
- Compensation will be in line with market and depends on experience / level
What do we offer?
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
Salary will be between € 80-95k per annum, excluding very good benefits and depending on level of working experience.