Manager Finance Centre of Excellence
The Centre of Excellence supports the regional (European) finance function in achieving on time, accurate and complete financial reporting in compliance with Group US GAAP reporting requirements and statutory reporting requirements, whilst maintaining a robust financial control environment.
In this position you will manage and coach a group of Advisors and Senior Accountants. You are responsible for accounting & finance of selected Northern and Western European entities. You will act as a stake holder manager for BPO, Senior Management and other relevant contacts. Change management & project management are key responsibilities in this position. You will work closely with another Manager and report into the Senior Manager
- Manage and set the strategic plans of the team
- Ensure on time, accurate and complete financial reporting
- People management for Advisors and (Senior) Accountants in the teams (app. 10-12fte in total)
- Collaborate and align with peer (two Managers in total)
- End responsible for quality output of the transactional finance teams (outsourced)
- Manage the BPO partner and other stakeholders
- Lead and initiate change management projects
- Communication and relationship management with the local finance teams and finance managers
- Qualified chartered accountant or similar
- Senior Manager or experienced Manager from the Big 4 or similar level from a commercial business
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience
- Ability to be sparring partner for internal (senior management) and external stakeholders
- Understands business and impact on financials
- Experienced change manager and project manager
- Understands and applies audit and accounting concepts and standards to business needs, ensuring financial and business Integrity and regulatory compliance
- Incorporates knowledge of business processes, internal and external regulations
What does our client offer?
A dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
Our client offers a competitive package.
Please only apply if you are allowed to work in the UK.