Global Financial Reporting Manager
Randstad is the world's largest HR services provider and is driven to become the world's most valued 'working life partner', supporting as many people as possible in realizing their true potential throughout their working life. We provide companies with the high quality, diverse, and agile workforces they need while helping people get rewarding jobs and stay relevant in the ever-changing world of work. In 2021, we helped more than two million people find a job that is right for them, advised 235,000 clients on their HR needs, from talent acquisition to total workforce management, and delivered training to over 450,000 people. We use data and technology to provide the right advice at the right moment at scale, while our consultants across almost 5,000 locations in 38 markets give talent and clients personal, dedicated human attention. It is this combination of Tech and Touch that makes our offer unique.
As a global financial reporting manager, you are responsible for the compilation of timely, accurate and complete financial reporting based on IFRS of the Group, externally and internally. The department is also responsible for the proper reporting of Non Financials under the GRI framework, EU taxonomy and new EU non financial reporting guidelines . For this goal,you analyze and review monthly and quarterly reporting of operating companies, take care of the consolidation process, implement within the Group changes in IFRS accounting policies and include these in the accounting/reporting parts of the finance manual.
This job is a great opportunity for someone who loves to work within finance, who is ambitious and open to new opportunities, and has strong interest and affinity with working in a dynamic, global working context. As the next step within our organization, you should think of senior global financial reporting manager within global financial reporting, another interesting function within another corporate finance department or a finance role in one of our operating companies.
Furthermore, impactful participation in the group's transformational program is encouraged in which we push they future finance function to the next level.
qualifications and experience
- academic working and thinking level
- obtained relevant Post Master (RA/CPA)
- 4 – 5 years in an international environment, preferable (“big 4”) audit firm
- ready for the second or third step in your career.
- applied understanding of accounting & consolidation.
- specific knowledge of financial reporting & consolidation processes and accounting policies
- experience with either Standard chart of accounts, Non-financial reporting, Impact reporting and or project management is a pre.
other important characteristics
- strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, and helicopter view
- strong communication skills
- team player
- not afraid to take responsibility, show decisiveness
- hands-on mentality, yet accurate at all times
- an inherent drive to improve procedures and efficiency; an eye for opportunities
- willingness (if possible) to travel abroad to visit subsidiaries (1-2 times a year)
- fluent in English writing and conversation/presentation
- additional language skills (French, Spanish, German) is a pré.
Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. In 2021, Randstad had on average 39,530 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 24.6 billion. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext. For more information, see www.randstad.com